Fast forward to date and I can confirm that I learnt from the best. And while we’ve all had a taste of the omelettes, here is my all time favorite bacon omelette. The best part is that you can whip it all up in under 10 minutes.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
2 red tomatoes thinly sliced
I bunch parsley leaves (dhania)
100g rindless shortcut bacon, thinly sliced
- Beat eggs and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl until combined
- Slice the onion, tomatoes and bacon strips into preferred sized
- Heat oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add onion and bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft and bacon crisp.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add the egg mixture while tilting pan to ensure it all covers the pan base.
- Cook one side, then flip to ensure all sides are cooked to your preference.
Season with pepper
Let me know how your recipe goes, and feel free to share your favorites on the comment section below.
Bon appetite! 🙂
Thank me later!